In Pixera it is possible to stack output licenses to increase the number of licensed outputs.
For example, if two license dongles with two licensed outputs each are connected to a playout computer, this computer will then have four licensed outputs.
There are two different workflows to achieve this:
Workflow 1 - .lic files are available
If you have the .lic (license) files - Copy and paste the files into this folder path:
Afterwards attach both dongles and run Pixera.
Workflow 2 - .lic files are not available
If you dont have the .lic (license) files and just the license codes on a fresh computer:
- attach dongle one and run Pixera. Enter license code when prompted
- Close Pixera
- detach Dongle 1
- attach Dongle 2
- Run Pixera
- Enter license code for Dongle two
- close Pixera
- attach both donbgles and run Pixera.
Now you have two .lic files in the check folder and the total amount of outputs available
IMPORTANT LICENSING INFORMATION:
- stacking Player AND Server licenses will result in all player licensing. Thus the smallest license will rule all other licensing in a stack. By disconnecting the licensing all server functionality will be restored.
- Stacking of Director Dongles with Player or Server dongles is currently not possible