Audio playback via Client Servers
1. Connect soundcard to the all media servers you want to use with audio output, install drivers and start Pixera. You can find the submenu "Audio" in Pixera settings
If you plug-in the soundcard, restart drivers, or reconnect soundcard while Pixera is running, you will have to restart Pixera software (Presence and Pixera) to get soundcard initialized again
3. In Audio Settings, select system you want to set up:
4. Choose the driver you want to use on your remote machine.
5. Choose the Sound card you want to use:
6. Set Sample rate: All sample rates should be the same: repeat this step for all systems that you would like to play out Audio.
7. In the compositing tab, choose your layer with audio and, in the inspector, select Setup. Navigate to the Audio submenu and select “Audio on Service”
Audio will not synchronize across multiple devices
This makes this feature useful mostly in a fixed installation/museum setting, not in a live event situation.
Pixera 1.9.136 | 06. September 2023