Keyframes can be adjusted by:
- selecting and dragging them directly on the Timeline.
- selecting the Keyframe by clicking on it and changing the desired value in the value input field appearing after clicking onto the Keyframe.
- selecting the Keyframe and changing the desired value in the Inspector.
- moving the Nowpointer to the desired Keyframe, changing the value in the according property field and storing the new value by clicking the highlighted Keyframe symbol () next to the corresponding value field.
Pixera's snapping functionality is very helpful for arranging and placing Keyframes on the Timeline. Keyframes will snap to:
- the beginning or the end of the Clip itself.
- the beginning or the end of a another Clip, no matter on which Layer it is placed.
- the position of Keyframes in Clips placed on other Layers
- the position of the preceding or subsequent Keyframe.