The latest driver package can be downloaded via www.pixera.one - underneath the dedicated Pixera version.
Which driver version for which Pixera version?
|Pixera||Deltacast Driver Pack|
|since version 1.8.0||V6.18|
|since version 1.6.58||V6.17|
|till version 1.6.58||V6.12|
Deltacast Update Pack V6.18
Since Deltacast Version V6.18 the update progress is a lot easier.
1. In the highlighted path, you can find the file "install.bat"
2. Right click on "install.bat" and run it as administrator.
3. Finally, reboot your system.
Deltacast Update Pack V4 – V6.12
This quick introduction should guide you through the installation process of the Deltacast
Update Pack V4.
Please follow this guide with accuracy!
If you follow these instructions the following functions are working again:
- Deltacast Live Inputs in Pixera Versions as of 1.0.29+
The following prerequisites must be present to install the driver:
- Deltacast Live Input Hardware
- Deltacast Update Pack V4 which includes:
1. Go to Windows Explorer → “Open Control Panel” → “Device Manager”.
In the device manager you see a point called “Deltacast”. With the “plus” on the left side you can expand this menu. Afterwards you see a sub-item for each deltacast input card. Right click on a sub-item and a new menu appears.
Click on “Update Driver Software…” in this new window!
2. Click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.
3. Click on “Browse” and navigate to the Deltacast Update Pack which you downloaded recently. In this pack choose the following folder:
Deltacast Update Pack V4 - 6.12\VideoMaster_Redist_Windows_v6.12\Drivers
4. During the installation process, a security window appears!
Click on “Install”.
5. The installation has finished! “Close” the window.
6. The system recognized that some hardware settings have changed and asks if you want to reboot the system. Click “No”.
7. If you have a second input card (like in the screenshot above), click on the second sub-item and repeat the steps 1 to 6 with it!
8. Open the Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder
“Deltacast Update Pack V4 - 6.12\VideoMaster_Redist_Windows_v6.12\Lib32\
Copy all the files from this folder and replace them with the files from
9. Open the Windows Explorer and navigate into the folder
“Deltacast Update Pack V4 - 6.12\VideoMaster_Redist_Windows_v6.12\Lib64\
Copy the files from this folder and replace them with the files from
Yes, it’s correct!
The Lib32 files must replaced with the SysWow64 and the Lib64 must be replaced with
the one in System32.
10. Reboot the system!